What are we looking for?
• Innovative, challenging and dynamic leader and team player.
• Experience of working in a utility network operational environment alongside technical and operational teams and market operation experience in the water sector.
• Management reporting on time critical services impacting customers and revenue.
• An eye for detail, exceptional analytical / numerical skills and an ability to influence stakeholders to all levels (internal and external).
• Committed to service excellence and customer experience with a robust background in customer-facing engagement.
• A track record of driving performance improvement of existing processes using customer insight, and market analysis and your commercial acumen.
What is the purpose of the role?
The UK water industry is changing, all business customers have a choice of water and waste-water retail supplier. This critical role will be accountable for managing the operational interface between Thames Water’s network business activities and Retailers as well as other customers of Thames wholesale. The role is a key bridge between Retailers and operational delivery teams, ensuring services are delivered to service levels set out in both law and our own Wholesale Service Offering.
The delivery manager is responsible for the people, processes, systems, data and organisation, which manages all service requests, monitors and reports on service level performance and ensures emerging issues with services are resolved.
What makes this role unique?
This unique opportunity will enable the successful applicant to play a pivotal role in a rapidly developing and dynamic market environment.
What will this role involve?
• Lead and continuously develop the business unit focused on delivery of wholesale services to retailers and wholesalers.
• Provide continuous service improvements through, for example, process and system enhancements to improve service delivery and wholesale customer experience.
• Conduct strategic analysis to identify service delivery risks and opportunities and ensure the implications of these are accounted for in change proposals from the market and from within wholesale.
• Manage and support the development of a detailed, Wholesale Market Services training programme to enable completion of market-related activities and services.
• Support the wholesale business in embedding the understanding of market reform and Wholesale's role in delivering services to customers.
Thames Water information and salary details:
This role is an ML5 based in Reading Bridge House, Reading.
This role is based in central Reading, just minutes from Reading station. We are offering a salary of up to £60,000, depending on skills and experience, as well as a competitive bonus, car allowance, private healthcare and excellent pension scheme.